How to use Endoca RAW CBD+CBDa Oil 30%
This product can be consumed in two different ways:
- Sublingual administration: put a small portion of oil paste under the tongue and keep it there for 60 seconds before swallowing, so the CBD and CBDa go directly into your bloodstream.
- Oral mucous: rub a small portion of the oil paste onto the gums and don’t drink anything for 60 seconds.
- To extract the paste from the container, turn the plunger counterclockwise. Half a turn, is equivalent to half a gram of paste. A complete turn, is equivalent to an exact gram.
The dosage of this product depends on age, sex, weight and medical condition of the person. Always consult the doctor or certified health specialist, to have the indications for the correct consumption of this product.
- Once opened, keep refrigerated.
- Avoid exposure to sun and humidity.
- Keep away from high temperatures.
- Shake well before consuming.
- If the oil paste gets cold and it’s difficult to extract, you can brought it to room temperature by means of a water bath.
Facts about manufacture
The following terpenes can be found in the 3000 mg Endoca CBD+CBDa Oil Paste: B- caryophyllene, myrcene, Limonene, Caryophyllene oxide, Terpinolene, Linalool, Humulene, Alpha-Pinene and Beta-Pinene.
Like all Endoca products, hemp plants were grown within the European territory – without the use of pesticides and/or herbicides. These products go through strict quality control processes so they don’t represent a risk to health.
*”To obtain the best results possible, we recommend you seek advice with a health specialist about correct dosage. They will take into account the patient’s condition and needs.”
*Legal disclaimer FDA and AEM
“All of the above has not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration of the United States of America or by the European Medicines Agency, and, as explained above, it is not valid for diagnosis, treatment and cure of diseases. If you start a new treatment, check with your doctor or health specialist. “